Swango Law P.C. provides focused legal defense throughout the Virginia Beach and Norfolk areas — including Portsmouth, Newport news, Hampton and Chesapeake, Virginia — by an attorney with extensive experience. Our law practice focuses primarily on traffic violations defense, DUI defense and criminal law. We also have a division in our firm that is dedicated to divorce and family law issues as well as personal injury.
Aggressive Legal Services From a Former Member of the Military
Attorney Jason Swango is a veteran of the U.S. Army who served eight years as a Stinger air defense missile crewman. Many of our clients are military members or their families.
Schedule a consultation. Call (757) 227-5315 or contact us online.
We Focus on the Legal Issues That Matter to You
When we founded Swango Law P.C., we purposefully chose to concentrate on the legal areas that people most commonly need help with. Because we focus on only a few areas of law, we are able to offer knowledgeable and efficient legal help. We provide legal advice and representation in the following areas:
- Traffic violations : Virginia Beach criminal defense attorney Jason Swango handles dozens of traffic violations cases every month, including reckless driving tickets and citations for driving on a suspended license. Mr. Swango also focuses his practice on assisting out-of-state drivers with Virginia traffic citations.
- DUI defense : We defend drivers arrested for drunk driving, whether it is your first arrest or you are facing a DUI charge as a repeat offender. We aggressively defend DUI cases by challenging Breathalyzer tests and fighting to have evidence dismissed due to violations of our clients’ constitutional rights.
- Criminal defense : In our criminal defense practice, we handle other misdemeanor and felony cases, such as domestic violence charges, drug crimes, assault, theft and juvenile crimes.
- Divorce and family law : We handle divorces and child custody disputes, especially military divorces.
- Personal injury : An aggressive lawyer can help you maximize your financial compensation after a car accident or other injury
Call Today to Speak With Attorney Jason Swango
We want you to feel comfortable with your choice of attorney. Take time to learn more about our firm and our five-point guarantee system. Or, simply contact us online or pick up the phone and call (757) 227-5315. You’ll be glad you did.